Comp-u-dopt Inc. is now hiring a Program Manager in Galveston. Comp-u-dopt’s mission is to provide technology education and access to underserved youth in Texas. This is an excellent opportunity for a high-performing individual to join a rapidly growing team and organization and make a significant impact. This is a key position with excellent potential for growth.
Ensure programs are delivered on-time, in line with set budget and achieve goals
- Develop and manage partnership relationships with program delivery sites
- Schedule and staff all programs
- Ensure materials, supplies, recruitment, registration, and relevant tools are prepared and accessible for all on and offsite programs
- Implement and track measurement and evaluation of all programs and report out to Houston Executive Director
- Evaluate program, partner, and client feedback and implement program adjustments accordingly
- Manage and deliver program curriculum to students
- Lead the professional development and training of all education training staff members
- Conduct annual performance evaluation of direct reports
- Conduct regular program site visits and in classroom evaluation of training activities
- Recruit, hire and oversee training and orientation of training staff members in line with budget and strategic organization goals
- Establish consistent and objective program evaluation and outcome standards
- Analyze evaluation outcomes and leverage information to improve program quality and impact
- Work with Houston program team to ensure curriculum and content are in line with current standard programming
- Serve as liaison with Galveston area funding partners in conjunction with Houston/National Leadership as needed
- Work collaboratively with ED and program staff to ensure curriculum standards and content are in-line with organizational vision and goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Education or Business Administration)
- Minimum 2-3 years working in Non-Profit, Education or related field
- Staff management experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in organization, scheduling and/or administration
- Detail oriented, self-starter, with demonstrated success in meeting deadlines
- Strong interest in non-profit (preferably education, technology or youth development)
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative, results-oriented, positive, and energetic team player
To apply or for more information, email Megan Steckly.
Comp-U-Dopt is an EEO employer and maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Some evening and weekend work may be required. This position is subject to successfully passing a background check.