Family Service Center’s mission is to promote the mental health and well-being of individuals and families through counseling, education, and prevention.
In this unprecedented time of uncertainty and quickly changing dynamics, Family Service Center of Galveston County wanted to assure you we are here to help our community through this difficult time. Our focus is to ensure we meet the needs of the communities we serve while doing our part to keep our clients and our team safe and healthy. While our office locations are closed, FSC’s team has transitioned to working remotely from home to ensure we are available to those who need us.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- All FSC Therapists have completed a 26-hour Telehealth training to build our capacity to provide Telephone and Video therapy services.
- FSC Therapists have contacted their clients and offered Telehealth services to them and are providing telephone sessions at this time.
- We are checking in with our FSC team daily and have created remote working policies and procedures as well as tools to track activities and services provided during this time.
- We are obtaining a HIPAA compliant Telehealth platform, Doxy.me, to ensure our ability to maintain confidentiality while providing services.
- We plan to increase our social media presence and offer tips on how to talk with kids and dealing with stress during this national pandemic, parenting, etc. If you have specific questions or are looking for specific information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are encouraging our team to stay at home to do our part to flatten the curve.
As we learn and grow in this new era, we are discovering many ways to ensure we are able to continue meeting the needs of individuals. Thank you for your support, confidence, and trust.
(409) 762-8636 or visit us online
Be Kind ~ Stay Well