St. Vincent’s House (409-763-8521)
- Will now be open Monday-Thursday 8am-3:30pm and Fridays 8-3pm.
The food pantry and snack packs will be done via drive thru 9am-2pm behind St. Vincent’s in the alley. The food pantry will reopen on Thursday (4/8/20) from 9am-2pm and resume hours of 9am-2pm Monday-Friday in the back alley.
- Emergency assistance interviews will be conducted over the phone. The applications can be found online at stvhope.org and can be submitted via email to email@example.com. Contact 409-763-8521 for assistance as well.
- The day clinic is available for telemedicine appointments only. For appointments or medical concerns, please call (409) 765-2242.
- Routine visits are to be delayed for a month. Routine refills may be given if requested without a visit. UTMBs clinic 409-765-2242. COVID19 Hotline -409-765-2236 Monday-Thursday 8am- 3:30pm Monday- Thursday. Fridays 8-3.
- Transportation: The transportation van will not be available until further notice.