Thursday, August 1, 2019
11:00 am – 1:30 pm
Rosenberg Library in Wortham Auditorium
Register to attend the United Way Campaign Workshop, and we will show you how easy it can be to bring United Way into your business!
Please complete all sections below to register.
Rally your co-workers and help change lives – including your own – by becoming a United Way Campaign Coordinator! Join us on August 1 to learn how easy it is to unite your workplace and make lasting, positive change in Galveston. Workshop Facilitator Greg Bennett, Director of Statewide Projects for United Ways of Texas, has more than 14 years of experience in developing workplace campaigns for companies of all sizes. In addition to Greg’s wealth of knowledge, some of Galveston’s own United Way Campaign Coordinators will also share the secrets of their repeated successes.
Whether you are new to our United Way family or you are a seasoned vet, you will definitely benefit from attending this workshop!
- Learn best practices to run a successful workplace campaign
- Share effective campaign ideas
- Network with fellow United Way Ambassadors and Partner Agencies
If you own a business in Galveston and are considering whether or not you should get involved, here’s what we can tell you: you won’t regret it!
There are some wonderful side effects that come with engaging your employees with a United Way Workplace Giving Campaign:
- Provide an opportunity for team building
- Identify emerging leaders
- Boost employee moral and workplace pride
- Increase community relations and visibility
- Develop key skills in employees, such as project and time management, teamwork, and special event planning