Galveston will be a city where every infant born is born learning.A partnership between the City of Galveston’s Families, Children, and Youth Board, Nia Cultural Center, Better Parks for Galveston, and United Way of Galveston.
Have you visited Galveston’s First Born Learning Trail yet? It’s at Adoue Park, 710 12th Street in Galveston.
A Born Learning community takes all of us, and it takes several steps! Here are a few quick ones you can take today!
- Read the report (below) from our Spring 2023 Galveston Community Survey: Are You Baby Smart?
- Haven’t taken it yet? Find out now: Are You Baby Smart?
- Visit the Born Learning Trail at Adoue Park with one or more of your little ones! If you post a selfie, please be sure to tag @uwgalv
- Visit the following links (provided by Nia Cultural Center) to learn more about how YOU can shape your baby’s brain development:
- Talking Counts
- Activities to encourage speech
- Activities and Ideas for RIGHT NOW to learn and grow together with your baby
- Brain Builders Meet-Up Registration
- Galveston Community Resources