SECC (State Employee Charitable Campaign) 2022 Local Application Instructions
Please review the following State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC) instructions thoroughly before completing the SECC application.
The application deadline for a charitable organization in the Galveston SECC campaign area is Friday, March 25, 2022.All documentation must be received by 11:59pm CST on this date. All applicants are encouraged to contact UWG via email to confirm receipt of your application. We are not responsible for missing or delayed deliveries. Before submitting your application, please check to ensure that all required information is included and accurate. Not providing accurate and complete documentation may result in a denial.
To access the 2022 Local SECC Charity Application
- All applicants are required to have or create an account to access, complete, and submit their application. Keep your user name and password handy, so that, if needed, you can save a draft and return to complete your submission. This user name and password will continue to be used for future applications. We advise that you use an easy to remember username like first initial and last name (ex: jdoe). Once you login, click the link for the 2022 Local SECC Charity Application. DO NOT select the Statewide Charity Application.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only – an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
Selecting the Appropriate SECC Area
This application is being used for all areas of the SECC campaign, not just Galveston. When completing the application to participate in the Galveston Area SECC be sure to select “Galveston” from the drop down menu on the application. If your organization usually participates in multiple areas (i.e. Galveston and Houston) then you will submit 2 separate applications and choose the appropriate area for each application. You will use the same user account/login for each application. Please note that Local Campaign Managers have differing application instructions for each area. It is important to follow the application instructions for each area Local Campaign Manager independently. Please do not assume the deadlines and application processes are the same for each area.
Selecting the Appropriate Affiliation
- “Member of A Charity Federation” – As with previous SECC applications, if you are a Partner Agency of United Way of Galveston please select “Member of a Charity Federation” within the application and then enter United Way of Galveston as the Federation.
- “Unaffiliated” – If you are not a Partner Agency of the United Way of Galveston and wish to participate as a local unaffiliated agency in Galveston then please select “Unaffiliated”.